Begin with the End in Mind
Somewhere between concept and delivery, many good software ideas lose focus on the most important principle of providing value as perceived by the customer. Delivering relevant technology-driven solutions that provide demonstrated and sustained business advantages for customers is a rock solid approach. Information technologies should be evaluated and employed based on their relevancy and ability to provide sustained business advantages, and not just on technical innovations created by the software vendor. Robust and reliable technologies are then embedded into the overall solution, to deliver the greatest return. Industrial Lab Automation provides a suite of tailored services designed to develop an application management strategy to meet your laboratory informatics requirements from begin to end.
We assist clients to:
Assist to create an integrated manufacturing and laboratory roadmap
- Re-define ERP, MES and CAPA laboratory integration strategies
- Develop a value-driven process for evaluating software investments
- Assist in 21CFR Part 11/GLP/GMP/GAMP5/REACH compliance GAP analysis projects
- Develop a cost effective Request For Information/Proposal (RFI/RFP) process
- Assist in RFI/RFP creation and simplify vendor selection process
- Second opinion services, to measure effectiveness of LIMS implementations.
- Vendor neutral impact analysis between an upgrade or a migration project.
- Strategies to migrate batch oriented off-line processes to a continuous driven process.
- Assistance how to decrease laboratory applications portfolio strategies and simplify
- Filter cloud computing and SaaS hype and propose working strategies
- Define strategies to adopt Product Life Cycle strategies (PLM)
- When to use LIMS and or an Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN)?
- Second opinion services to advise when TO upgrade or NOT TO upgrade legacy software.
- Explore how to decrease maintenance costs for laboratory software